Wednesday, February 21, 2007

This can't be life right?

I'm sitting here participating in being a mindless drone. And if you haven't guessed miserable. Figuring out what to do with this blog. Maybe this can be for People Against Mindless Work-The PamW's or Black Bitches Pissed At Everything-BPae's!!! Yeah! Or me posting useless tidbits about my life and opinions of life. Or me talking way too much about my kittens who are way too cute. You be the judge or I'll be the judge since I'll be like one of the two people looking at this. Hahahaha!

2 comments:

Alec said...

I love your new blog Anitra! You know I’m going to be checking it out daily. I don’t mind your anger either because I’m on your side! I love when you get mad in fact! I’ve already picked up some Spanish just by visiting too. You are doing a brilliant job! And I agree, you are a Goddess!

Unknown said...

I agree with A S I too shall be checkin in on ya daily!!!