Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Lesson in Patience


My little kittie puppies is a "handful" and yesterday he decided to poop on the pants on the floor instead of the litterbox. Yeah I lost my patience a little and tossed him and he was hurt a little. He was limping around on his paw which turned me into a ball of mush because I thought I was a kitty abuser and felt like hell. I let anger overcome me and I took it out on an innocent kitten who yes, was exhibiting undesirable behavior but can't communicate with me like another human can so I decided he needed to "pay" or "learn his lesson." Well I learned my lesson in realizing I took on a responsibility to take care of these kittens even when they are not cute and cuddlies. Like children we cannot give them back or abuse them like so many people do out of ignorance and impatience. Sorry again Puppies for being a miserable human who thinks the world revolves around her. I have to love you even when you don't act or do what I want or how I like. I will be a sucker for about a week and give you alot of treats and neck rubs which I'm sure you will love and take advantage of.
Do animals take advantage of "situations" or is that another undesirable human trait that we feel we have to push on other "beings" just because they are breathing? Or is it undesirable? Isn't "taking advantage" of situations a capitalist attitude.
Love you Pups!!

No comments: