Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My namesake (&Happy New Year)



Happy New Year to everyone. Especially Ebony who says she's been looking for me to put something on my blog. Well here it goes. The New Year is lame so far but no less dramatic. Can't choose those family members.

To your right is Anitra Ford. A Barker Beauty I was named after. I've always been curious about what she looked like so I finally googled her. I used to not like my name. It seemed so different. It's funny how you grow up and things change. Now I like my name because not too many people have it and it doesn't have an -isha or ika ending. hahaha anyway....

I've always dreamed of going on The Price is Right , but of course with Bob on. I haven't seen Drew Carey yet and I really don't even want to. Oh well not the first dream to be shot to hell.

2 comments:

Alec said...

I had no idea about the story behind your name Anitra! I always loved your name too. Thanks for sharing that. We somehow never talked about it before, which seems odd. We talk about, well… everything!

劉淑芬 said...

來問個安,誰不支持這個部落格,我咬他. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .