Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A Change is Going to Come


This is from my horoscope recently. Lately, it's as if you've been riding a roller coaster on which you're forbidden to scream. It's as if you've been trying to suppress your laughter as you watch a series of the funniest stand up comedians on the planet. It's like you've been ordered to sit stiffly in a chair and keep your feet motionless while your favorite band plays the dance music you love best. I hope you won't put up with this predicament any longer, Taurus. Either scream, laugh and dance, or else escape any situation that's keeping you clamped down.

This horoscope is really scarey because I really do need to get off of my ass and do something. I hate this job I'm sitting at right now but can't seem to get motivated. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME? Maybe not taking care of my Diabetes is one of them. I am a living example of bad eating, sleeping, and everything else habits that really do make a difference in your body. I don't have one ounce of energy and wonder why I'm not doing anything productive. Don't be like me: START MOVING!

No comments: